The reviewing process for the Abstracts is done. The confirmations for the selected abstracts are going to be sent end of May / early June.
For the authors who received a conformation plesae submit Your Paper
Final paper submission deadline: June 30th, 2023
Following the review of abstracts and the notification of acceptance by email, authors must submit their papers no later than June 30th, 2023.
Step 1: Paper Format
Write your paper using the CIGRE Canada Conference & Expo template. Six to eight pages are allowed for each paper, including figures and references. In the header of your paper, replace the "XXX" of "CIGRE-XXX" with your abstract number (example for abstract #231: CIGRE-231).
Step 2: Create your PDF file
Create a PDF version of your paper. The PDF file must not exceed 2MB.
Step 3: CIGRE Copyright Form
- Download the CIGRE Copyright Form in Word format.
- On the second page of the copyright form:
- Replace the [●] of “Done in [●], on [●],” respectively by your city and the date of signature. Example: “Done in Montréal, on May 12, 2021”.
- Replace “Signatory” by your name.
- Print the form.
- At the bottom of the second page of the copyright form, add your hand signature preceded by your handwritten indication “All provisions read and accepted”.
- Scan your hand signed form and create a 2-page PDF file of your signed Copyright Form. Please remember without the copyright form we cannot include your paper in the proceedings.
Step 4: Submit your paper (deadline: June 30th, 2023)
Submit your paper and copyright form by June 30th, 2023 here: http://cfp.cigreconference.ca/
For your final presentation or poster, please use only the CIGRE Template, and send it before September 2, 2023 using the same above link
Step 5: Register to the conference (deadline: June 30th, 2023)
At least one author must register to the conference no later than June 30th, 2023. As stated in the Call for Papers, papers will be included in the conference proceedings and will be published in the online CIGRE library, provided at least one author is fully registered and presents the paper at the conference. Registrations will open by the end of May 2023.